Hello Friends, In this article, we will present the Top 4 Best Cloud Hosting Providers. Read full article carefully. This will definitely help you find the best among them. There are many best cloud hosting providers available in the world that offer free trials on their services for some time. But they are limited to a few days or a maximum of one month. Choosing the best cloud hosting requires a lot of effort and research.
In such case, we look for a Best Cloud Hosting Providers that offers its services on a trial basis for some time. So that we can use their services for some time and decide which one to choose.
But four big leaders in this cloud hosting industry give you one year free trial. You can use their services for one year at no cost. And then decide whether you want to use them or not.
Top 4 Best Cloud Hosting Providers in 2020
- Amazon AWS
- Google Cloud
- Microsoft Azure
- Alibaba Cloud
Amazon is the world’s largest online e-commerce platform. But do you know, Amazon also has its own web hosting company. Amazon AWS is also the largest best cloud hosting provider in the world. Most large companies prefer to use Amazon AWS as their web hosting provider.
Amazon Web Service (AWS) uses integrated connected web services to provide cloud-based platforms to businesses. Most companies like data processing, game development, warehousing etc. Always use Amazon AWS as their host. If you also want a server that can be customized to your liking, then Amazon AWS is the best for this.
Amazon Web Service (AWS) gives complete freedom to customize its own server which will be full of features and use less money. Amazon AWS can operate AWS from any platform such as mobile or desktop.
Features Of Amazon AWS
Amazon AWS gives you to run your business smoothly. Some of them are described below:-
- AWS Marketplace: It is an online store by AWS where you can find hundreds of software for your use. You can buy them according to your business. Amazon will only charge you for the software you want to use. AWS provides free and paid software to its customer. You can choose these according to your need.
- Server-less Cloud Functions: On Amazon AWS, the user does not have to worry about the server because the entire process is managed by AWS. AWS is designed in such a way that it can handle multiple tasks at once. All you have to do is focus on your development and the rest will be managed by AWS. Server management scaling, patching, and infrastructure are administered by AWS.
- AWS Mobile SDK: The Mobile SDK supports Android, IOS, Web, Unity, React Native, etc directly from your App. You can access S3, Dynamo DB and Lambda.
- AWS Mobile Hub: Amazon AWS works on both Android and iOS and guides you on how to use it. Its console helps you access AWS services such as development, testing and monitoring from mobile along with AWS services. It also includes many features such as content delivery and notification push.
- Security and Compliance: Amazon always considers security as its first priority because many big brands trust them. Therefore customers always prefer to use AWS when choosing cloud hosting. AWS is connected to the EC2 instance to provide poor protection. AWS follows several important rules to provide batter protection to its customers.
- Database & Storage: The database provided by Amazon Eaves is managed by itself so that you don’t have to worry about it. They are:-
- In-memory data Store: For Caching & Real-time workloads
- Data Warehouse: For Analytics
- Relational Database: For Transnational Purposes
- Non-Relational Database: For Internet-Scale Applications
- Graph Database: For Application with highly connected data
- Amazon Glacier: For long-term storage
- Simple Storage Service: For archival, analytics and data backup
- Amazon EBS: For persistent data storage for use with EC-2 instances.
We all know that Google is the most trusted and well-known brand in the world. Google also has own hosting company and produces results that exceed your expectations. When it comes to web hosting. The Google cloud also offers its MP on the one-year free trail that it is hosting. You can use this to check the quality of Google Google cloud hosting.
Features Of Google Cloud
There are many features of Google Cloud gives you with its best Cloud Hosting. Some of them are described below:-
- Pay only while your code runs: You only have to pay when your code runs your function. You do not need to pay after working
- Scales automatically: Google Cloud will automatically manage all your tasks according to workload. You do not need to worry about it.
- No server management: Google will run that code and measure the code you deploy. You do not need to do any work. You can concentrate on your work. Google does the rest for you.
- Runs code in response to events: You can run your code from anywhere like Google Cloud Platform, Firebase and Google Assistant. In addition, you can access it directly from any web, mobile or backend application via HTTP.
- Connects and extends services: In Google Cloud, all GCP, Firebase, Google Assistant and third-party cloud services are considered as building blocks. In addition, it connects and expands them more quickly with code. Moving from concept to production.
Microsoft Azure provides the best tools and services that is used to improve the productivity of any developer or IT professional. It is built primarily with great features and functionalities for the Microsoft platform. Enterprises can use mobile, web and Internet. It is very helpful for IT professionals.
Microsoft Azure has an excellent front-end management interface that is compatible with both Windows, Linux. It also has a public cloud architecture that helps in the IaaS region.
It supports both Windows and Linux, as well, includes many services that can help your program run smoothly. You can develop and deploy programs using AI services as your choice.
Microsoft Azure Features
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Supports Virtual Network
- You can Build websites with ASP.NET, PHP or Node.js
- Mobile Services
- Deploy and run Windows Server and Linux virtual machine both
- Migrate applications and infrastructure
- Cloud Services
- Business Analytics
- Media Services
- Includes SQL Database
Alibaba is a major e-commerce platform in China. It is now available in all over world. It also has its own hosting service called Alibaba Cloud. Such as Amazon AWS and Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud is also used by large organizations.
It gives you a one-year free trial on its cloud hosting plan so you can try it out. After that, you can continue to use Alibaba Cloud by paying them.
Features Of Alibaba Cloud
Alibaba Cloud has many important features so that you can use it without facing any problem:-
1- Flexible architecture
- Cluster Architecture: In this architecture, each node uses a master and replication structure that automatically works on failure and fixes the disaster.
- Single-Node Architecture: Using this you can perform flexible upgrades or upgrades for single-node clusters in a cost-effective manner. It is designed for cache-only scenarios.
- Dual-node hot standby architecture: This architecture uses synchronization between the master node and the replication node in real time. If the master node fails to execute the task, the system automatically restores the replication from its backup so that your business runs smoothly.
2- Data Security
- Multi-layer Network Security Protection: A virtual private cloud (VPC) is present in the transport layer. It is a service to protect against distributed-denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks. The system has a collection of over 1000 IPs to control risk management
It also has a password protection system
- Kernel Optimization: All kernels are optimized in such a way that it gives you the best speed and performance in Alibaba Cloud.
- Storing data continuously: In Alibaba Cloud, It has large memory from which you can achieve high performance and read and write operations.
- Replica and Recovery: The system keeps a backup every day so that it can be recovered anytime when needed. In this way, you will get the performance of the batsman on Alibaba Cloud.
- Best Hosting Checker Tools in 2020
- Best Free Sitemap Generators | Why Sitemaps Are Important ?
- Jio Wi-Fi Calling: How to activate Jio Wi-Fi Calling Service
- Top 10 Most Popular Social Networking Sites and Apps in 2020
- How many Social Media Sites in the world in 2020
- Festival Wishing Script free Download [All in One Pack]
- How to Build Personal Brand on Social Media
- How to make money through PhonePe? | PhonePe- India’s Payments App | BHIM UPI
- Best free call recorder app for WhatsApp, Facebook, IMO Telegram and Hangouts.
Final Thoughts: Top 4 Best Cloud Hosting Providers in 2020
In this article, we have shared Top 4 Best Cloud Hosting Providers. If you still have any doubts about Best Cloud Hosting Providers, you can ask us by commenting below. We will definitely help you to clear all your doubts.Share this post if you found helpful!